the lastest creations

Yeah, I've been on an obsenely long hiatus. Sorry, people. I know you all missed me, maybe cried a few tears, whatever. But I'm baaaack. :) Good news? I've got a butt-load of pictures from delicious schuff I've made in the past month. Bad news? I'm not gonna write too much about them because the magic has kinda left since it's been weeks since I made this stuff.

So a lot of these desserts are from Easter, aka Post-Lenten Blow-Out. :) Oh my, was that delicious or what....I made a chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake and a Hershey's chocolate cake for Marianne's 16th birthday, since her birthday fell on Easter this year.

And while we're at it, let's get another close-up of that cookie dough, shall we? :)

Droooooooooool.

And so much better when baked into cheesecake and drenched in chocolate sauce. OMG OMG OMG.

Dying the coconut to make a pseudo "nest".

Finished product!!

Ohhhh, sprinkled cupcake.

Graduation cake my mom baked up for me....it had jello inside, yum yum yum.


Comments

Lizzy said…
COOKIE DOUGH CHEESECAKE! OMG!

And, yes, I did miss reading about your baking deliciousness. :)

Popular Posts