college eats, week 3: anita brownies/cupcakes

Eat it. Now. Dooooooo it. You know you want to. ;)

Wow, I'd be a great drug-pusher, huh? Except that my drug of choice would be desserts. :) I had a yearning to make something chocolate tonight, so what did I bake up? None other than the chocolate cookie dough cupcake recipe from my good friend, Anita. I made these about a year ago for a BBQ with a bunch of friends....but I have just recently discovered that these puppies are even better when you bake 'em in an 8x8-inch pan. I had a little extra cake batter and cookie dough left over and didn't really feel like washing out the muffin tin after the first batch had finished baking. So I basically just made a mound of cookie dough in the center of the pan, poured in the rest of the cake batter, and made sure it covered the dough. Bake until a knife comes out clean, and voila! Deeeelicious cookie dough brownies. :)

Anita Cupcakes

1 box chocolate cake mix
chocolate chip cookie dough
1 can chocolate frosting
sprinkles

Prepare cake according to package instructions, and pour batter into cupcake pan. Before baking, push a teaspoon-sized ball of cookie dough into the center of each cupcake well. Place in oven, and bake for time indicated on cake package instructions. Remove from oven, and cool.

Frost cupcakes with chocolate frosting.

Comments

Popular Posts