I WANT CAKE. please. :)

It hasn't even been two hours since I've been home, and there is already a cake in the oven. I've been having wicked cake-cravings for the past 48 hours. I really don't know why, but I have a sneaking feeling that the cake I made for Wednesday's dinner triggered it. And this is no CHOCOLATE cake craving, but for something more like....carrot cake. With cream cheese or vanilla frosting. Or maybe I am just craving more of the same cake from Wednesday....which is why I just whipped another one up. :) I also came home to homemade applesauce, so it was clearly meant that this cake be made again!

One of the best parts of being home-home? 72 OUNCE BAGS OF NESTLE CHOCOLATE CHIPS, HECK YES. And I know it might sound weird, but there is a big difference between Kroger and Nestle chocolate chips. Being the poor college student that I am, the cheapest chocolate chips usually win in my book. But Nestle....oh yeeeeah.

Comments

Popular Posts