blog revival.....round 3? 4?

Well, hello, my fair readers from far and wide!  It has been a little bit over four years since I have written in this lowly blog, so I apologize for the rather long hiatus - if we can call it that. Hibernation seems to be much more appropriate. However, your wayward author has decided to resurrect patticake and give it a facelift.

BEHOLD, I give you: chomp and circumstance! A young girl's strange, erotic journey from Milan to Minsk!

Not really. More like a 30-something's musings of travel-whoring both domestically and internationally as well as the things she eats along the way. Which, by the description, could be equally as erotic, however, I promise you that it isn't. chomp and circumstance (blog edition!) is inspired by my new-ish Instragram account (follow me!!! @chompandcircumstance) so it obviously made sense to link the two (duh).

So....who's still with me out there?!!

::crickets::

That's okay. We'll get there.

But for starts, let's talk about how the social media sphere has changed OH SO SIGNIFICANTLY within the past four years. Dude, it's a crazy world out there. Linking our 'grams, wordpress blogs, tweets, Facebook business pages, etc. Posting and gettin' all dem "likes"! Honestly, I'm feeling like I should've kept up on the social media train because I could've been a mad-good influencer by now. I was bloggin' before it was cool, y'all! Oh well. We win some, we lose some.

Side note: anyone else out there actually think in emojis now? Like at the end of that last paragraph, I desperately wanted to use "shrug girl" emoji, but then realized I couldn't and had to use (God forbid) my words. That's how quick social media has changed in the past four years, folks.
So here we are, four years later, a wee bit wiser, a lot more jaded about the world, but still loving food and adding a lot more travel to the mix. So here we go. Resurrection round 3 (or is it 4.....?) Hang along with me for the ride!

Comments

Popular Posts