raluca dressing

So my friend, Raluca, was the inspiration behind my dinner today. Lately, I've been at a loss to what to make for dinner...but dining on delicious food a la Raluca on Saturday was all I needed to be inspired. :) After canoing in the afternoon, we went to a park near our house for probably some of the best grilled food I have ever had (no joke!). Raluca marinaded chicken and tilapia for us, as well as had bratwursts, corn on the cob, grilled swiss cheese sandwiches, and salad with the most simple, delicious dressing I have ever had.

Which is what brings us to today's dinner...salad! I've discovered that this is a really great, easy dinner idea...today's salad involved a bed of spinach topped with tomatoes, cucumbers, green olives, carrots, Italian flavored vegetarian sausage, and, of course, Raluca Dressing:

Raluca Dressing
Yum yum yum.

1/2 lemon
1 tsp. olive oil
salt and pepper, to taste

Prepare salad. Squeeze lemon juice and drizzle olive oil over lettuce. Sprinkle on salt and pepper, as desired. That's it! It's that easy. Now go eat your lettuce!

There's really no need to measure out the ingredients for this, just taste as you go, and stop when it tastes delish. I really don't know why, but this dressing is like crack to me, and it makes me want to eat lettuce all day long. :)

Comments

Popular Posts