cookie SUCCESS.

Muah ha ha ha. I have done it. I have fixed the chocolate chip cookie bar cookie recipe. Because, obviously, I have nothing better to do but perfect recipes, since classes are still in that glorious two-week lull...where you can get away with doing minimal work. :)

So the big change here was adding more sugar, and increasing it to 3/4 cup each white and brown sugar. Also, the flour was reduced from 2 1/4 cups to 2 cups. I know, I know, not a huge change, but obviously it made a difference.

And again, no pictures since I am still camera-less. Hopefully not for long, though.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2 sticks butter
3/4 white sugar
3/4 brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 13x9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl. Set aside.

In mixer bowl, cream together butter and sugars. Add egg, mix in vanilla when egg is thoroughly incorporated. Slowly add flour mixture until all is added. Stir in chocolate chips.

Bake for 23 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cut into bars, and enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts