live your life with arms wide open

Hiiiii all :)  Have not posted in awhile.  Not that I haven't been baking!  I have!  Just haven't posted. So sorry :(

Anyway, here is a short 'lil update on the things that have been on my mind lately:
1. Sledding is awesome.  And currently have an extremely sore tail bone.
2. I rediscover this song over and over again, and every time I do, I fall in love with it all over again.  It's just so happy!  And optimistic!  And empowering!  And.....happy!
3. I have so many great friends.  I am so lucky to have so many people in my life who I can go to for guidance and to share great experiences with.
4. My fam's pretty sweet, too :)
5. I have the most wonderful person in my life right now.
6. I love four day weekends.
7. Andddd Starbuck's is closing, so that means I, too, must go.

Comments

Popular Posts