sensuous oasis

This weekend, I went to visit my friend, Namira, up at that school called MSU.  While I will always be partial to UM's campus (for obvious reasons), Namira did have quite the sensuous oasis of an apartment.  Thanks to her sheer canopy over her Tempur-Pedic bed.

Oh, and there is Nishat studying her life away in her cute lil hat :)

I seriously can't sleep.  I drank PepsiMAX for the first time today (because I was falling on my face circa 6:30pm even after a nap), and boy, did it do its job.  A little too well.  But I did get a ton of work done like I wanted to, phew.


P.S. Time is going by way to fast, semester-wise.  What the heck, life, what the heck.


P.P.S. I really need to get back on the food-blogging train.


P.P.P.S. Thanks to PepsiMAX, now I am just hyper at 3am and can't fall asleep.  Thank goodness my trusty roommate is up, too, so we can be ridiculous together and laugh at water-gulping, crazy people, and (highly) unlikely dating scenarios for our friend.


P.P.P.P.S. GOODNIGHT, WORLD.

Comments

Popular Posts