st. patty's day!

I love, love St. Patty's Day! First off, it's my name-day. :) Second....green is my favorite color. Three, all of UM is so soooo happy on St. Patty's Day, and it always seems that it falls on one of the first really nice days of the year. My mom would always make St. Patty's fun when I was growing up, and she would dye lots of foods green, we'd eat broccoli with dinner, and eat green jello poke cake for dessert.

Sooo I had to make green cupcakes for the day! Mmmmm, artificial food dyes...... Also, the bowl of cake batter looked JUST like a big bowl of vanilla yogurt. Hah, that'd be a fun (and delicious) April Fools joke, huh?

So what I did....I split the batter into two bowls and dyed one green and left the other plain. And then, I swirled the two together a bit in the cupcake tins. How prettttty!

And then....decorated the tops with green dyed frosting.

Don't you just want to nom right into that puppy? I do.

And then, I took them to my friends, and they were devoured. :)

Comments

Popular Posts