because I'm feeling introspective thanks to urban meditation pandora station


Let's just say it's been a roller coaster of a few weeks and leave it at that. Actually, a roller coaster of a school year...of both not so good and good things, mind you. It's been a rough eight months emotionally, mentally, and academically in a number of different circumstances....but I made it out alive. :) I've recently discovered this great site. It combines two of my loves: pictures and quotes....what more could I need :) I'm linking some of my recent favorites to this post.
I've finished one year of grad school! Do you know how much that excites me?! And do you know how much that scares the bejeebers out of me??? It's hard to believe that I only have one more year left at UM. I've been there for six years....that's a big chunk of a critical part of my life, and it's wild to think that it is all going to come to an end.

This school year, I am so thankful for the people I have met, gotten closer to, and those who have pulled me up to get through it all...school and non-school related things. Where would we be without those that we love in our lives? I just don't know. But I can tell you one thing, we're so much better off with them than without them. :) I've learned a lot this year, and thank you to all of you who have helped me along the way.

And just remember this. It's so so true. :)

Comments

Popular Posts