now ain't he a cutie?

Isn't he a cutie?? Marianne got my mom assorted pastries from this Japanese bakery for her birthday, and this guy was one of 'em. I don't know if there's something delicious in him yet...to be determined after dinner.

However. I did eat one of his ears. Whoops. Sorry, panda.

AHHHHhhhh! I ate his other ear. And now he can't hear...poor dude.

Current song obsession? I'm sad to admit that it's Kesha's Your Love Is My Drug. Oh. Sorry, I mean KE$HA. Clearly, the dollar sign makes all the difference. Anyway, the lyrics are a bit obnoxious, but I'm in love with the beat. It's just super addicting....proven by the fact that it's been in my head on and off for the past week, haha.

I can't stand her giggling at the end. Also, what is with the "I like your beard" part?! Way confusing people, but then again, she does: 1. Include a dollar sign in her name, and 2. Look like a starving child on the front of her album. Soooo, that being said, I suppose the beard comment isn't all that out of character. Someone commented on YouTube that she's a hot mess. Umm, seriously? She looks like she just rolled out of a grave!

Tomorrow is Mother's Day! Which means a delicious post is on its way. :)

Comments

Popular Posts